Ultra Luxe Waterproof Mattress Protector
- Even the smallest stain could void your mattress warranty. Our mattress pads offer the ultimate protection for your mattress from accidents. Our mattress cover is 100% waterproof and protects against perspiration, incontinence, pets, and any other fluids that could void your mattress warranty. OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Cooling LULLTRA™ fabric to keep you comfortable through the night. Our waterproof membrane allows for airflow while you sleep providing protection and breathable comfort for a good nights rest. The mattress pad is noiseless, no cheap crinkly plastic sounds. The AccuFIT Mesh band expands to fit mattresses up to 18in deep. Perfect for use under your sheets.
- HYPOALLERGENIC - Protects your mattress against allergens, dust mites, bacteria and pet dander.
- Easy to care for - Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron. Do Not Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener.
- 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee and now with 15 year Warranty. Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King and California King.
How is this protector noiseless?
Thanks to our signature Lulltra ™ fabric the knit allows us to have a luxurious and cooling hand feel that prevents that cheapo plasticky sound you might find with other mattress protectors on the market. I have a pet, child, family member, friend who needs this mattress protector for accidents is this the right fit for me? While our mattress protector is meant to be a protective layer - it shouldn’t be the ONLY protection for your mattress - it's meant to be the last barrier. If you have incontinence needs you will also need to look at mattress pads as well.
I got my mattress protector in the mail - now what?
Open the package and the mattress protector - try to hold it up to the light to make sure the waterproof membrane is still intact and there are no punctures, tears or rips that may have happened in transit. This is to make sure that the membrane is intact before putting it on your bed.
How do I wash this thing?
Machine wash cold gentle cycle - wash separately as other clothing with buttons or zippers may damage the waterproof membrane. Do not use bleach or fabric softener use mild detergent ONLY. Tumble dry low - remove promptly. After each wash - hold the protector up to the light and inspect the membrane to ensure that there are no punctures, tears or rips that may have happened during washing before putting it back on your mattress.
Every purchase comes with the Coop Guarantee, our promise to deliver uncompromising quality with real customer service.