Natural Bamboo Activated Charcoal Refrigerator Deodorizer Air Purifier Odor Absorber for Home Use - Reusable for 2 Years - Eco-Friendly
Brand Coop Home Goods
- HOW FRESH IS YOUR FRIDGE? - You are what you eat so it is important that our food is fresh and free of nasty odors. Our charcoal deodorizers use the power of activated charcoal to remove odors and moisture from your food to keep it at its freshest.
- NATURAL - NON-TOXIC - the Coop Home Goods deodorizer is made of activated bamboo charcoal and is non-toxic and all natural so you don't have to worry about chemicals or other agents seeping into your food or kitchen.
- SUSTAINABLE - The charcoal is made of bamboo, which is a very sustainable and fast growing plant, some species can grow up to 3 ft in one day. Once 2 years has passed, you can recycle the contents of the inner bag my adding it to your soil in your pots or garden. It helps to absorb and retain moisture and nutrients.
- BEST ALTERNATIVE TO BAKING SODA - The box top on baking soda needs to stay open to be effective - if moisture gets absorbed, it can create a crust and loses its effectiveness, and be limited by the amount of exposed surface area. With our deodorizer, the ventilated case allows for greater exposed surface area of the charcoal and more absorption of odors and moisture.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN - The Coop Home Goods deodorizer is self-contained, won't spill and has a shelf life of 2 years if properly maintained. Just remove it from its case every 30 days and place it outside in direct sunlight for 1 hour to revitalize the deodorizer. This will rejuvenate the absorption powers of the bamboo charcoal. Product measures: 5"x 2 3/4"x 1 3/8"