Annihilate all the dust and unsightly streaks covering your windows with our DIY window cleaner, which can be made in less than five minutes with just a few ingredients you already own. The addition of lemon juice and a few drops of essential oil will even make your home smell fresh and citrusy. Let's get started!
Here's what you'll need:
- Liquid measuring cup
- Spray bottle
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice (approximately 1 lemon)
- Essential oil (optional)
1. Add your water and vinegar to your liquid measuring cup.
2. Slice the lemon in half, and squeeze out the juice. Add the lemon juice to to the liquid mixture.
3. If you’d like, you can add a few drips of your favorite essential oil.
4. Using a funnel, carefully pour the liquid mixture into a spray bottle.
That’s it, you’ve created your very own all-natural window cleaner!
Before and after using the window cleaner - look at that shine!
To learn how our adjustable pillows can improve your sleep, click below: